SHOP & SAVE - WITH OUR LOYALTY SCHEME
SAME DAY SHIPPING ON ORDERS BEFORE 2PM
BEST PRICES ALWAYS GUARANTEED!

LATEST VAPE NEWS & BLOG

Discover the latest e-cig news, tips, tricks and products from the Vape Sales UK Blog.

Celebs We Love who Love to Vape.

Nowadays it can be hard to escape from pop culture, it influences so many of us each day. In this blog post we look at some celebs who vape, and some of the reasons they’ve quit smoking

Make the switch for good with Stoptober in 2020

Earlier this year we made a guest blog post called Menthol Ban Needs New Plan about our thoughts on the menthol cigarette ban in the UK, and everything that's wrong with it!

Top 5 Vaping Kits To Help Quit Smoking In 2020

It’s not an easy task, we know! It’s said that only 5% of unaided attempts to quit smoking actually manage to quit, the other 95% either reverted back to smoking fully or are sitting on the fumy fence in the middle.

Five Vape Tricks for Beginners

Vaping has never been more popular. For one, it’s a healthier alternative to smoking and two; the vape tricks are fantastic! Whether you’re new or experienced, there are plenty of tricks to challenge yourself with.

The Menthol Cigarette Ban UK

If you’re a menthol fan, you’re probably thinking what are you going to do now. Fortunately, there is an alternative that’s considered better! E-cigarettes. The good news is that the ban does not include E-cig or vaping products.

Pod Systems: Smoking to Vaping

Smoking has never been an easy habit to break. In fact, you may find it stressful. This is because the usual stress-busting solution of ‘lighting up’ is the sole habit you’re trying to break.

Vaping and Coronavirus

A guide to keeping your e-cig device protected against COVID-19. With news daily of more people contracting Coronavirus (COVID-19), it’s no wonder that people are concerned about their health and their family’s.

What are nic salts and are they for me?

There’s a lot of talk about vape nic salts in the electronic cigarette industry, although it's not as widely recognised as standard freebase nicotine e-liquid. Yet, people are becoming increasingly more aware.

Safety advice for new vapers in 2020

With the new year well underway, the vaping boat is still feeling rocked following many fearful headlines and e-cig bans in 2019. 2020 may see further changes in regulations affecting us in the U.K. and even worldwide.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER

Be the first to hear about news, products and sales!

X
0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is emptyReturn to Shop