By purchasing this product, you can earn points based on a percentage of cart total. You will come to know the earned points information once you add the product to cart.
Black Jack 10ml E-liquid By A-steamNovember 21, 2019
XTAR PB2 ChargerNovember 25, 2019
Samsung 20s 18650 Battery
The Samsung 20s is a High-Performance battery suitable for devices that require a large amount of current.
Out of stock
Samsung 20s 18650 Battery Specifications:
- Model: 20S
- Manufacturer: Samsung SDI
- Country of Origin: South Korea
- Chemistry: INR (Hybrid)
- Max. continuous discharge current: 30A (Rated by Mooch)
- Nominal capacity: 2000 mAh
- Nominal voltage: 3.6 V
- Discharge end voltage: 2.5 V
- Charging voltage: 4.20 +/- 0.05 V
- Standard charging current: 1.5 A
- Protection: Not Protected (Flat-Top)
Lithium-ion (Li-Ion) Cells can be dangerous if used improperly. By buying Li-ion batteries from Vaping 101, the buyer assumes all associated risks.
- Samsung SDI does not manufacture, authorise or intend cells for use in e-cigarette devices.
- Before using and handling Samsung SDI cells, please read this.
- E-Cigarette Warning – Please read this.
- Lithium-Ion cells should be charged on a dedicated charger rated specifically for Lithium-Ion cells.
- Never carry batteries loose in your pocket or bags etc. Always use the “free case” provided.
- Never leave a battery unattended whilst charging.
- Keep away from animals and children.
- Wraps and insulators should be periodically inspected for tears or damage. If a battery has a damaged wrap, it should be repaired or disposed of immediately.Wraps can be found here
- Samsung 20s 18650 Battery usually have a cycle life of between 200-500 cycles (varies with manufacturer) before noticeable capacity drop off. Batteries should be recycled at this time.
- Do not crush, incinerate or modify.
- Only use within manufacturers specifications